Wednesday 17 December 2014

Eh...scratch what?

I guess I should probably clarify why in the world this blog is called 'Scratch that!' Seems kind of weird, doesn't it? What exactly is 'that' and why are you scratching it?


'That' is a a scratch map and I am scratching it because that's what you do when you have been to a certain country, you scratch it off on your map! Pretty cool right? If you feel that you need one in your life you can get it right here: 

Currently my own map is looking a little bit bland, with only a few places in Europe as well as Sierra Leone in Africa having been scratched off, but the plan is to have it full of colour with time and the point of this blog is to take you on those journeys with me!

Over the next few days/weeks I'll fill you in on my minimal travels to date and maybe even throw in a few lessons learnt along the way! 

Before that though, I'll give you a brief introduction on the basics of who I am!

Name: Louise
Age: 20 
Birth country: Northern Ireland
Occupation: Full time student at Queen's University Belfast studying International Business with Spanish

For now, I think those are the main things-the rest you'll find out as we go along!

Until next time :)

Lou Mac

X


No comments:

Post a Comment